18 September 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Parish Council Meeting will be held in at Burton Estate Club on Tuesday 18th September 2018 at 7.00pm. Your attendance at such meeting is hereby requested to transact the following business:-
7.00 pm Public Question Time - When members of the public may ask questions or make short statement to the council followed by at 7.30pm Full Council Meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011: Code of Conduct and any dispensations that may arrise.
3. Minutes for Approval of previous meeting dated 10th July 2018
4. Reports from District Councillors, County Councillors and Police
5. Clerk’s Report – Including Correspondence and Matters Outstanding
(a) To accept payments made since the last meeting
(b) To record the Parish bank balance
8. Burton Waters Bus Shelter
(a) Highway Verge Cutting
(b) Radar Gun
10. Remembrance Wreath
11. Christmas Tree
12. Planning Matters
137895 Change of Use A3 to B1 Granted
138056 Medical Facility Response submitted supporting the application
137729 The Waterhouse Granted.
137326 Hillside Cottages. Application refused . Appeal lodged. Responses submitted
14. Burton Estate Club Projector
15. Date of next meeting 13th November 2018.
Clerk to Burton-by-Lincoln Parish Council